IDA Pro 5.7 has been released. The full list of updates and bugfixes is in the references link below.
Highlights in version 5.7 include:
- Scripted plugins can be implemented in Python or IDC.
- Scripted processor modules be implemented in Python or IDC.
- Improvements for iPhone/iPad file analysis in the form of additional ARM module/Mach-O file format features.
- You can now define your own data types.
- The PDB plugin now works without having to install a full copy of Microsoft Visual Studio.
email: david @ sharpesecurity.com